Last updated: September 6, 2021
WHY DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION/DATA FROM YOU?
- TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may process your personal data for a number of authorized purposes. We may use certain personal data we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the Website, or use certain other website features in the following ways;
DISTRIBUTION OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- a) We are committed to creating a consolidated platform to bring Talents including authors, actors, voice-over artists, cover artists, and other such creative professionals together. Our objective is to provide them visibility and exposure. At the same time, we provide the Organizer a pool of Talent. They can organize a Contest, analyses the entries submitted and select the winner Talent as per their requirement.
- b) For the purpose of Cl. 1(a), Talents can upgrade their portfolio by sharing information including photographs, audiovisuals content, sound sample, etc. to increase visibility. You can choose to provide us additional information to develop your profile on our Website such as general descriptions of your skills, specific skills, experience, personal & physical details, educational qualifications and recommendations, etc. Submitting this information and making them public is your discretion. We collect these data from you when you provide, post or upload it on our Website, such as when you fill out a form, upload images / other media files, or submit a resume or upload your portfolio on your profile. The purpose of the same is to provide more exposure to your profile and improve our service.
- c) We use your information to deliver the Services you have requested, including, for example, registering you as Organizer/Talent, giving you a platform to organize the Contest, submitting your entries in a contest, managing your account and profile, helping you stay in touch with colleagues, partners, clients; explore career opportunities, collaborate with clients, and authenticating you when you log in.
- d) Besides, we collect information like IP address/browser-IP-address information and anonymous-browser history to report information about site accesses and for profiling purposes. This information is used to improve Web presentation and utilization. IP address information may also be used for troubleshooting purposes.
- e) We also use such analyze our target audience and cater to them for improving our schemes and services and performance.
- f) We use contact information to notify User, Talents, Organizers about important updates and developments, to improve our content and information, to contact prospective clients for marketing, to build statistical analysis aimed at improving the website’s performances.
- g) We may use "cookies" to deliver web content specific to individual users' interests or to keep track of online purchasing transactions. Sensitive personal information is not stored within cookies.
- h) You understand that by registering (creating an account on our Website or becoming our Member) we and others will be able to identify you by your profile.
- i) The data provided by you is used in a manner that caters to a legitimate interest (which complies with your data protection interests), such as for research and development, and to market and promotes effectively the Services we provide (e.g. the data provided by you is used by our automated systems to provide you information and content relevant to your interests).
- (a) We can share the relevant information with our third party service provider, third party payment gateway, business partner, employees, contractors and agents and affiliates strictly on need to know basis.
- (b) We will not disclose, without your consent, any Confidential or Personal Identifying Information collected about you (Personal Identification Information means your address, your date of birth, your government-issued ID, any information shared in confidence etc.) except for certain explicit circumstances in which disclosure is required by law.
- (c) We will not distribute or sell Confidential/Personal Identifying Information to third-party organizations.
- (d) Notwithstanding anything mentioned anywhere, we can use the non-confidential information including Content uploaded/created, comments made, or reaction given by you on our website (Non-Confidential Information). Any use of Non-Confidential Information by us shall be subject to Talent Agreement and Website Use Terms and Conditions.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR EXTERNAL SITES
- (b) If we make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we may post a notice on Our website for a certain period of time after the change is made.
WHAT ARE THE INFORMATION WE USE FOR ADVERTISEMENT?
- (a) Our Website may contain links to other web sites. Some of those web sites may be operated by third parties. We provide the links for your convenience, but we do not review, control, or monitor the privacy practices of web sites operated by others.
- (b) We are not responsible for the performance of web sites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. Therefore, whenever you leave this website we recommend that you review each website's privacy practices and make your conclusions regarding the adequacy of these practices.
ESSENTIAL USE OF THE INFORMATION/DATA
- a) We may use online marking tools like Google analytics, Google webmaster tool, Google tag manager, Add This Plugin, cookies, web sessions, social Log-Ins, and device identifiers, etc.
- b) We may use user-provided information like your profile, contact information, title, etc. to customize and target the ads well.
- c) We may use your communications sent to us providing you the customize service and troubleshoot the issue you face while using our Website or availing our Services.
- d) We can share this information with our media partners. However, please note that we do not share any sensitive/confidential information with any person.
- e) We contain the right to use your contact information to connect with you via email, mobile phone, notices, messages, and other ways through our Services, including text messages and push notifications. These messages could include messages regarding but not limited to our services, promotional messages, security, updates, reminders, or suggestions. Your communication preferences can be changed at any time. However, you cannot opt-out of receiving certain service messages from us, including security and legal notices.
MISCELLANEOUS IMPORTANT PROVISIONS AND ASPECTS
- (a) We use third-party services for maintenance, payment gateway, analysis, audit, legal drafting and consultancy, fraud detection, marketing, and development to help us provide certain specialized services. Our payment gateway partner, lawyers, accountants, bankers, auditors, insurers, marketing, and fraud detection service providers might review from time to time your personal information to help with services such as consultancy, banking, insurance, accounting, legal compliance, and similar services.
- (b) These parties are obligated to keep all the information gained from us as private and in no way use the information for any purpose whatsoever.
- a) We collect data from you when you create an account, make an inquiry, or use any of our services. We shall retain your information until you terminate your account and request us to delete your information. We respect your rights to be forgotten.
- b) You can make a formal request to us to delete your personal information that you do not want to share with us. We shall comply with your request if that specific information is not essential to provide you due Service. In case, you want to terminate the service and want to erase all the data, we shall comply with the same within fifteen (15) working days of the receipt of such a request. In any case, once a member completes the termination process with us, his or her accounts become invisible to the public within twenty-four (24) hours. We retain information that is essential for the record purpose and legal evidence (in case of any dispute) and erase all other information within thirty (30) days.
- c) You can anytime edit your profile. It is always possible to edit or update your personal information in a few easy steps. We shall be available to help you change, update, or fix your data in certain cases. You need to always update your profile information in case any information is outdated and flawed.
- d) We use industry-standard physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We regularly keep a check on our systems to prevent them from possible security threats. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or guarantee that your information on the Services may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of any of our physical, managerial, or technical safeguards.
- e) We do not allow minor children (below the age of 18 years) to create an account or register as Talent or Organizer without parental control, and upload any data without the express consent of the parent/guardian. We do not collect any data on a child without parental interference. A parent/guardian can directly write and inform us if he/she reasonably perceives any reason for the prospective data security breach of his/her child on our Website. We shall take prompt action within a reasonable period.
- f) We take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses or other destructive materials to our website. However, we do not guarantee that the service or materials that may be available from our Website do not contain such destructive features. We shall not be liable for any damages or liability attributable to virus/malware. If you use any materials available through this website, you have given consent to such risk.
- g) We always ask for your consent on various Terms and Conditions during different steps in your sign-up procedure. All our policies are there on our Website and access to any Visitor visiting our Website. We collect and proceed with any data only if you have given us consent to use.